Due to continual spamming, forum registrations are now by Invitation Only. Hopefully this will be only a temporary measure to combat spammers.
If you want an invitation contact forumapplication @ camstudio . org
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I'm actively working on the beta 2.6 code base and wanted to bring up the issues I've encountered so far.
The toolset I'm using is :
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
Version 9.0.21022.8 RTM
Microsoft .NET Framework
Version 3.5 SP1
Installed Edition: Enterprise
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 91904-270-1028055-60061
1. Project dependencies. In vscap solution, each project should have dependencies for other projects in the solution set.
2. Missing projects. The vscap project is dependent on the static library CxImage; this project, in turn, uses symbols from the various image static libraries, which are all missing from the solution. They should be added.
3. The header file "muldiv32.h" is obsolete. Calls to muldiv32 or MulDiv32 should be replaced with MulDiv.
4. Producer project does not compile. This one is a challenge. The STL includes generate errors in this project only. I haven't determined why yet.
5. For-loop scoping generates undefined symbols. Rather than define a variable at the function level scope,
it is probably simpler to simply derfine separate ones for each loop because the projects use STL classes will require a support compiler.
6. The STL class hash_map (on my version) is int he namespace stdext::, not std. The file FBase.h defines it in the namespace std. Need a compile time way to detect this.
This is a real challenge.