This forum software has now been archived into static HTML page (i.e. it does not function as a working forum anymore, so you cannot login.)

In due course a new forum will be available to help support newer CamStudio versions.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

strange big file size

skysky
edited June 2011 in General Discussion
Hi, in the "Programs and Features" on "MS Windows Vista SP2 Ru x86" like a little at the install time the "camstudio lossless codec v1.4 (now occupies 2.83 GB)" how comment on this inadequate amount of data, delete it, happened to you it? Thank you!

screenshot: http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5506/ournet-biz.74/0_627a1_bb131bfd_orig

Comments

• sky,

Neither CamStudio Lossless nor your SunToward Webmax Player should be so high. They may be being used as a virus' data containers. I would un-install and delete both of them after doing a thorough virus scan. Then re-install.

The other possibility is that your system is mis-reporting the file sizes, which does happen.

Terry
  • I delete the files, and I reinstall "camstudio lossless codec v1.4, but now I see the size 3,09 Gb, I think the system is mis-reporting the file size, Thank you!
  • Strange stuff! I agree that it must be misreporting the size, then. But why??? Wild!

Terry