This forum software has now been archived into static HTML page (i.e. it does not function as a working forum anymore, so you cannot login.)

In due course a new forum will be available to help support newer CamStudio versions.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

I can not change the background color of the shapes (Screen Annotation)

edited December 2012 in General Discussion
I have CamStudio Recorder v2.6 installed in Windows 7. When I try to use a shape for doing Screen Annotations: I insert the shape, lets say: Point Right, the color of this shape is pink, I want to change it, right click and edit image: I select a new color using the button Background Color, but the shape doesn't change the color at all. :-(
Someone can help me please!

Comments

• tinetti,

Does anything from this discussion help?

http://camstudio.org/forum/discussion/comment/4118

Terry
  • Thank you for your answer Terry, but my problem is another one. I want to change the color of the shape, for example: from Pink to Green, but the button “background color” is not working, I select green but the shape still in pink.
    Cristina.
  • tinetti,

I asked the programmers via email for some help - someone should be by soon!

Terry
  • I will be waiting, thank you so much :)
  • I could be wrong but I think the purple background is what you set as the transparency colour.

That said you should still be able to change it I think ...

Hmm, I may need to experiment ...

Cristina, just in case it makes a difference, are you using Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit?

Also, what is the bit depth of your screen's resolution? 32-bit, 24-bit, 16-bit?

Cheers

Nick :)
  • Hi Nick!
    I'm using Windows 7 64-bit.
    Screen resolution is 1920 x 1200 pixels. Color depth is 24 bit.

Thank U