This forum software has now been archived into static HTML page (i.e. it does not function as a working forum anymore, so you cannot login.)

In due course a new forum will be available to help support newer CamStudio versions.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

help files missing

edited October 2009 in Support
Hi, I've just downloaded CamStudio from CamStudio.2.5.b1.bin.zip. Works fine but there aren't any .html help files from player, recorder etc.Anybody any ideas here please?

Comments

• These files are not in the code repository from which 2.5b was generated. As far as I can tell, they were never added. The most recent version of the help files I could find were the ones release by Rendersoft with CamStudio 2.0. I don't know of any specific reason that these wouldn't also be considered open source and could be included in the next release, but they may require significant updates and there is no release schedule. I would recommend using the ones from CamStudio 2.0 as reference but know that there may be some differences.
  • I lied. I found help.chm in the repository. It was not included in the 2.5b release. I have uploaded it and you should be able to view it here:

http://www.bleeblap.com/CamStudio/help.chm
  • Got it, thanks!