This forum software has now been archived into static HTML page (i.e. it does not function as a working forum anymore, so you cannot login.)

In due course a new forum will be available to help support newer CamStudio versions.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Disappearing Application

edited February 2013 in Announcements
Well this is something that happened to me when i first installed version 2.7 of cam-studio. The Application loaded however upon minimizing it disappeared and refused to open even when using task manager. I was not able to actually re-open it and had to manually shut off the operation via task manager. This happens every time i minimize and i'm not sure whether it is just me, i have un and re-installed Cam-studio twice since i always forget to not minimize it and lose everything i was doing :p

Comments

• It is hiding in the tray, down next to the clock.

So, it is not just you!

You can un-check the option to minimize during recording, of course, but now that you know where that little icon is hiding, you may get control over it now. Double-clicking the icon brings up the CamStudio application again, and right-clicking allows you to stop or pause it.

Terry