Due to continual spamming, forum registrations are now by Invitation Only. Hopefully this will be only a temporary measure to combat spammers.
If you want an invitation contact forumapplication @ camstudio . org
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Screen Annotations captured in the demo
I am new to CamStudio and am currently using v2.0.
1. Launch CamStudio.
2. Go to Tools > Screen Annotations. The Screen Annotations pop-up is open.
3. Click Record.
4. While capturing the application demo, for a particular step, I drag Orange Gradient to the screen, edit the default text to relevant step text.
5. Right-click and close the Orange Gradient when I move to the next step.
6. In a 20-step demo, I add annotations for about four steps in a similar way.
7. When I end the capture and view the output, I can see that the "editing the annotation" part is also captured in the demo.
This is not correct. I want only the "final text" to appear on the output. The act of deleting default text and typing the annotation text should not be shown to the end-user.
Where am I going wrong?
Thanks for your help.