This forum software has now been archived into static HTML page (i.e. it does not function as a working forum anymore, so you cannot login.)

In due course a new forum will be available to help support newer CamStudio versions.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Setting KB shortcuts - bizarre behaviour

edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Using CamStudio 2.0. Recently when I start the program I'm getting a message that shortcuts cannot be assigned. On trying to proceed I get this:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4019461/CamStudio-KBShortcuts-1.jpg

There is plainly something odd going on here. The program won't let me use NONE. I only want to assign a Start and Stop but if assign those I get that error when I try to close. And then on re-opening the dialog the entries have all become NONE again. Then (I think after a reboot) I go round the whole cycle again, with CS refusing to run with all set to NONE.

Anyone know what might be causing this please? Or where these settings are kept?

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Comments

• I find that is a pain myself, but it is what we have to work with presently.

If using Win7 or Vista, be certain to run the program as an administrator to ensure your settings are saved.

You have to set all the keyboard shortcuts for any to be saved.

Terry