This forum software has now been archived into static HTML page (i.e. it does not function as a working forum anymore, so you cannot login.)

In due course a new forum will be available to help support newer CamStudio versions.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Error message when trying to record while audio is compressing

edited May 2013 in Support
Hi all,

I was wondering whether it was possible to start a new recording while Cam Studio is compressing what I had just recorded? I never had a problem doing this i.e. when Cam Studio shows "compressing _%", I would press the record button and it would work fine. When the compression ended, I could save the 2nd recording as well.

However recently it hasn't worked and instead I get the error message about "Cam Studio has encountered a problem and needs to close" and I lose everything.

Was wondering what could be the reason I could previously record while compressing but can't do so now??

I am aware of Terry's suggestion to use multiple Cam Studio programs to record one after the other but I was hoping that just one program could do it (especially since I somehow managed to do so before).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments