This forum software has now been archived into static HTML page (i.e. it does not function as a working forum anymore, so you cannot login.)

In due course a new forum will be available to help support newer CamStudio versions.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

RE: Video Option Settings (help?)

(I originally posted this is SUPPORT earlier in the week, but in hindsight I think I should have placed it here instead. Moderators please feel free to remove my duplicate post in SUPPORT. Thanks!).

Hi folks,

I am trying to record my image (face) from my LOGITECH webcam, and voice from a SENHIESSER USB headset mic. These both work fine on SKYPE etc. However, the video jumps very often and also the audio is out of sync (visually) with my mouth.

I have tried all of the compressor options and everything else on this particular page/window.

I don't think that you can UPLOAD images onto this forum and so I have placed 3 x screenshots in my Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByepppzJGXGefnhxdHpyaGlWaF9RQjVEekxvbjQ2NUVTZmNBLVZLQ2cxOWZ3dXM5YklHNGM&usp=sharing

In the CONFIGURE section, I can increase the QUALITY RATION from 75 to 100, but it will not SAVE (it keeps reverting back to 75?!).

I followed as best I could all of the instructions on Terry's You Tube video:

I am on WINDOWS XP.

Many thanks in advance . . .

Paul David Seaman