This forum software has now been archived into static HTML page (i.e. it does not function as a working forum anymore, so you cannot login.)

In due course a new forum will be available to help support newer CamStudio versions.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Audible click at end of flash movie

edited September 2009 in Support
Hi all,

Thank you for CamStudio and the support forum here.

I'm recording a movie with audio. Then saving it as flash.

When using audio (from microphone), at the end of the flash movie, there is a loud 'clunk'. Like the sound of a mic being turned off, only my mic doesn't have an on/off, so I'm guessing the program is turning it off.

Anyone know of a way I can fix that? Can I edit with the producer programs to take out that last second of movie, or...?

Thanks,

Chris

PS: I'm using CamStudio 2.00, on WinXP

Comments

• A little more info here... it only seems to happen with the flash file, the avi file is fine and ends quietly.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Chris
  • Chris,
    The good news is that you're not the only one. The bad news is that I'm afraid I don't have a solution either!

It doesn't sound good though does it.

Maybe changing the Audio Properties in SWF Producer may solve with hopefully no adverse effect on quality/filesize... (can't test that myself at mo).

Post back here if you get anywhere, as I'm sure there will be many others with this problem also.

Cheers,
    James