This forum software has now been archived into static HTML page (i.e. it does not function as a working forum anymore, so you cannot login.)

In due course a new forum will be available to help support newer CamStudio versions.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Resolution fix?

2»

Comments

• smarty569,

Now, how the heck could it work for a while, and then just stop recording at all (or, at least, only record a black screen!!!)

You cay Microsoft Video1 was giving you the best results? Did you change the "Quality" slider any? That slider actually DOES stuff when you are using that codec.

(unlike when using the lossless codec)

Terry
  • Im not sure, I set the capture and replay as 40*25 as stated above, then I reconfigured to codec and it started to record perfectly. I think the same night my computer was updating its systems which might've caused the problem because only half my programs work now.
  • smarty569,

If an update caused several of your programs to break, I'd definitely use the system restore tool in Start>>All Programs>>Accessories>>System Tools to set the computer back to an earlier restore period before those updates took place - you may have gotten a corrupted one.

Let me know!

Terry
  • Yup, it was the update, I reset to my last update and found out the newer one corrupted about 3 of my main drivers so it jacked a lot of stuff up. Everything is back to normal now. : )
  • smarty569,

That's a relief! So, share all of what's making things work with us if you have time! :-)

Terry