This forum software has now been archived into static HTML page (i.e. it does not function as a working forum anymore, so you cannot login.)

In due course a new forum will be available to help support newer CamStudio versions.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

My first video capture with CamStudio

After having upload some videos on an actuality topic, I was stopped by a very important video that I could not download, After trying many solutions, I tried CamStudio. On the beginning, I had to manually adjust the speaker sound, and learn how to use the fixed region option. I was sceptic, although, that this program would render a good image of the video, and also that the voice would synchronize with the movement of the mouth. Anyway, after a couple of checks, I made this video capture that I published on YouTube:

Ruth Ellen Brosseau - Entrevue TVA 11mi011

I am very satisfied with what I got and this encourage me to continue to use CamStudio again.

Comments

• Here is the video integrated:

I failed at first because I used the default code on Youtube, which is an iframe. After looking at the code of a model on a video integrated here, I remarked that it utilize the object tag, which is the old code option on Youtube.
  • zarachameau,

Read around here and watch the tutorial videos and you'll have a great time with CamStudio!

Just let us know if you run into any troubles or discoveries!

Terry