This forum software has now been archived into static HTML page (i.e. it does not function as a working forum anymore, so you cannot login.)

In due course a new forum will be available to help support newer CamStudio versions.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Windows Movie Maker

edited March 2008 in Support
Hello,
thanks for this great Program.
I have a Problem with the Resolution.
The Clip in the end is okay, but now I want to cut it with Windows MovieMaker, than the Resolution of screen and Annotation is damage, what can I do better ?
Greetings from Berlin
Michael

Comments

• Are you looking at the preview in Moviemaker, or an exported file? Because I don't think that the preview represents what you'll get. Try exporting a file (Ctrl + P) and see what the result is.
  • Hey,
    When it comes to codecs and whatnot, I'm pretty good.... I wanted to ask, if you had wanted to create a HD movie, and if you had Windows Vista. IF you do, then I can help you in making an HD video.
  • Sothink HD Movie Maker can convert and burn various formats of videos to Blu-ray Discs (BD) and DVD (AVCHD), and play them on Blu-ray players (including Sony PlayStation 3). Almost all kinds of videos are supported by HD Movie Maker including WMV, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4, QuickTime Movie (MOV, QT), Real Video (RM, RMVB), H.264/AVC, M2TS, FLV, etc, which can be coded to the high definition videos. This HD Movie Maker can burn videos to BDMV on Blu-ray Discs such as BD-R, BD-RE, BD-25, BD-50, etc. Furthermore, it also can burn Blu-ray movies into high-definition AVCHD on regular DVD including DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW. The outputs, also called BD5 or BD9, can be only watched on BD players or Sony PS3.

http://www.vogsoft.com/discount/windows/video_software/video_converter/sothink_hd_movie_maker-download-76971.html

There is a good chance to buy the best Sothink HD Movie Maker which is on [b]discount [/b]now. Its regular price is $35.00, now you only need to pay $31.50(10% OFF). Buy Sothink HD Movie Maker with discount coupon, don’t miss the boat.

Source from http://www.vogsoft.com