This forum software has now been archived into static HTML page (i.e. it does not function as a working forum anymore, so you cannot login.)

In due course a new forum will be available to help support newer CamStudio versions.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Totally Blank html file

edited August 2010 in Support
K, so I recorded my video, converted it to an SWF file, and the conversion was successful. When I opened up the html file, it was totally blank. I have Camstudio version 2.0 downloaded from camstudio.org, the video had to be split and chained because of the length, and I use Firefox. (That's all of the info) The fix was to change and match the width and height values in the html file in order for Firefox users to see the video, but the problem is there's nothing there. No lines, no values, no video, just absolutely nothing. I checked the help file in the Camstudio folder, but it didn't answer my question.

Can anyone help me?

Comments

• Hi Eric

Can you download and install the 2.6beta and try to re-create the chained SWF using that?

If there *is* an issue it will be fixed for 2.6 as 2.6 is the most up to date source code derived from 2.0.

Cheers

Nick :o)
  • Alright, I'll give that one a shot, since it's a later version it'll probably work better.

In the meantime, what should I do with the Camstudio 2.0 files and stuff?