This forum software has now been archived into static HTML page (i.e. it does not function as a working forum anymore, so you cannot login.)

In due course a new forum will be available to help support newer CamStudio versions.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Merry Christmas everybody!

edited December 2007 in Announcements
To ring in the New Year's, and christmas, plus the holidays, I would like to announce that (I) ghosty1212, will be making 9, yes count 'em 9 tutorials. This will have to do with ANYTHING computer related, and they will be made promptly, and can range from anything simple to anything hard. My YouTube channel http://youtube.com/ghosty121212 , just send me a PM about what you want/need, and I will make a video tut with camstudio, and also send you a nice lengthy response one information about it. :) Anywho, I would like to wish everyone a happy christmas, and will be glad to hear from everybody! If you would prefer to contact me faster, please email me at: ghosty12121@gmail.com . You can just reply to this post, so that way it will be an easier way to communicate. Usually, it should take me about, oh, say about 1 hour to make the vid, and then about 20 minutes for it to be on YouTube. I will be happy to hear from you all, and I hope (once again) that everyone has great holidays! (This is my present to the cheerful community) May 2008 be a great year!

Comments

• Hey Ghosty1212,
    your link in this post has a comma in it. When I click it I end up at a 404 page. When I trim the comma from the URL I end up at your page. I just wanted to let you know so you're not missing any hits to your page.
    ~cheers~
  • Thanks man! I'll make sure to change that, sorry it took so long for me to reply-- school was making me work hard. Thanks again
This discussion has been closed.