This forum software has now been archived into static HTML page (i.e. it does not function as a working forum anymore, so you cannot login.)

In due course a new forum will be available to help support newer CamStudio versions.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

CamStudio 2.6 Source Code Now Available Via SourceForge SVN

edited July 2008 in Announcements
The text below has also been posted to the blog.

+++++++++++++++++

This is something I've been meaning to get done for months now, but finally I got around to getting some help.

Last month a CamStudio user, Carlo Lanzotti sent me a version of CamStudio with a number of fixes but he lost the full list of changes and fixes he made.

This is the list he sent me:

[BUG FIXES]

- Fixed the option saving bug, now all the options in the configuration dialogs are saved correctly.

- Fixed the swf/html generation bug that created an html file with bad height/width.

- Fixed minor/major bugs here and there.

[NEW FEATURES]

- Added Support for compiling with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 (Should work on the Express too). Just open the vscap.sln and build it.

- Added a basic setup script for use with InnoSetup 5.x (www.innosetup.com).

He also made a good point ...

#####################
Some other changes and bug fixes where made but unfortunately the full list where lost. Better to use a source code version control for future development (e.g. svn). (Maybe there is already something like this?)
#####################

This prompted me to finally pull my finger out and get this setup.

So, for all you coders out there who'd like to start playing properly - now's your chance.

http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=131922

This version should be thought of as V2.6 - even though it's still showing as 2.5, so please amend your code and binaries accordingly.

Any fixes and features you've added to the 2.0 and 2.5 sources may need to be applied to 2.6.

Sorry it took so long to set this up, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys and can do now.

Cheers

Nick :)