This forum software has now been archived into static HTML page (i.e. it does not function as a working forum anymore, so you cannot login.)

In due course a new forum will be available to help support newer CamStudio versions.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Forum Software Upgrade - 11am UK Time Monday 11th April 2011

edited April 2011 in Announcements
Hi All

I believe one of the main reasons that the old CamStudio server was repeated falling over was due to this Vanilla forum software sucking up all available CPU and RAM ...

So this coming Monday 11th April 2011 at 11am UK time, I'll be upgrading/migrating the forum to the latest version of Vanilla (2.0.17)

If you want to see what it's (roughly) going to look like and learn more about Vanilla 2.x, go here: http://www.vanillaforums.org <= it's a massive improvement.

All posts, threads and comments will be imported and your current username, login and password will remain intact ... there will be no need to sign up again.

Please don't add any new comments or sign up for an account after 11am UK time until the forum as been migrated.

Believe me, you'll know when that's happened ... :o)

To eliminate any downtime, I will simply redirect all "/forum" traffic to the new URL.

Bear with me if there are any teething troubles ..

Cheers

Nick :o)
This discussion has been closed.