This forum software has now been archived into static HTML page (i.e. it does not function as a working forum anymore, so you cannot login.)

In due course a new forum will be available to help support newer CamStudio versions.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

How do you have Speaker sound and Mic at the same time? Vista

edited May 2011 in Support
How can you have the speaker sound and the mic sound at the same time with Vista?
I do not have a "Stereo Mix", but I have a "Rec. Playback", which in my tests, does the same thing.
The music control is not RealTex, but a IDT Audio Control Panel.
If possible, is there a way to get RealTex?
Also, is it possible to accomplish this without RealTex (I have it downloading but not sure if I want to use it)
Keep in mind this is Windows Vista.
Please ask if you need any more specifies needed to answer my question (unless they are evasive of my privacy), for I would like to get this problem fixed as quickly as possible.

Comments

• SabresMania,

I cannot answer this one, as I do not have the same audio card and driver. HOWEVER - let us know what you make work!

As long as this "Rec. Playback" can be set as the default recording capture device (in both Vista and in CamStudio's audio control panel) you should be set to go.

Terry
  • Well, for now I will have to do post-commentary by using audacity while watching the video and then combining everything in Windows Live Movie Maker.