This forum software has now been archived into static HTML page (i.e. it does not function as a working forum anymore, so you cannot login.)

In due course a new forum will be available to help support newer CamStudio versions.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Website Bug

edited January 2012 in Announcements
You guys have a bug in your forum that allows newly registered members to approve/decline theirs' and others' premiership. New members can also delete forum entries and more. Upon being approved, the bug goes away for some reason.

Comments

• Anyone got any ideas about why the board won't allow anything to be posted from notepad or a word processor? All I'm getting is "internal server error". Can't do much without a workaround or fix.

Ken
  • Ken,

That server error comes and goes. Sometimes I think certain words trigger it (like the word "from"), but I have never defeated it. It seems to go away the following day, so... your guess is as good as mine!

Terry
  • I have experienced the same issue. I tried to reply to a message in my inbox, but was unable to do so. When I tried to send an email to webmaster@camstudio.org to inform them of the issue, I got a MAILER-DAEMON email saying the message could not be delivered.
  • There is no webmaster@ email address, if you need to contact me at support@